Wait, let's start over.
Since I have NEVER even started Hollister's baby book....(Phew...feel much better now that I have admitted that)-I have decided to journal some of his day to day stories. Feel free to skip on by these posts if you want. Who am I kidding anyway, I only have 5 followers on this blog and I dont even know 1 of them.
Anyway, for WHOMEVER would like to read these cute stories about my cute boy, Please Do!
As we walked into school yesterday, Hollister pointed to the chapel door (which is right inside the preschool door) and said, "Look Mom...that's GOD'S HOUSE!"
They had started going to "chapel time" on Tuesday, so I figured he must have picked that up somewhere in the Chapel Lesson. However, I thought it was really sweet. Sure enough...I got our weekly newsletter from Ms. Sharon today that said they had talked about the chapel (church) being God's house. Hopefully he'll still realize that God lives in our church too! :)
The latest movie craze in the Warren Household is Peter Pan. However, since it is the old Disney version, and the children in the movie speak with a British accent, Hollister insists that Peter's name is PEE-TAH Pan. He gets very upset if you pronounce it differently. Needless to say, we've had some interesting battles between Captain Hook (Daddy) and Pee-tah each night. It also gave me a wonderful excuse to NOT buy Buzz Light year as this year's Halloween Costume. Seriously, can you imagine how many Buzz's there will be this year. And Peter Pan is SO much cuter. In my defense, I did show Hollister all the costumes on the Disney Store page and he DID choose Peter Pan. Of course, this was right after we watched the movie, and I might have scrolled Buzz up the page a little where you could only see his feet....Regardless-The costume has been bought and I DO think he is a pretty cute PEE-TAH...
Okay-Final story. As many of you know, Hollister is going through a "slightly" bossy phase. (Although, it's gone on for quite a while, so it's possible that this is his actual personality. If so, then we are in a HEAP of trouble.)
Anyway, yesterday he came outside and the sun was shining brightly. It made us both squint really hard. Now Hollister is not one to enjoy bright lights. We have to give him a while before we can even turn on the lights in the morning. I could tell he was very frustrated with having to squint so hard.
He immediately ran out into the middle of the yard and with one hand on his hop and the other one shaking at the sky he said:
"Sun.....You are TOO bright. YOU go to TIME OUT! I Want to see the MOON!"
Then he promptly stomped on over to the car and climbed into his carseat.
So there are your funny Hollister stories of the week.
Have a great weekend!
Lol, love them! And, I do enjoy your Hollister stories...they make me anticipate parenthood even more!
ReplyDeleteLove you!