Where my moments truly began

Where my moments truly began
I love this picture. Yes...that is my husband. The day we checked out our wedding site for the first time. (also the first week we discussed marriage). This is where the moments in my life now truly began!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School


Hollister started Pre-school Today.

We decided to put Holl in school this year. Since I work 2 days a week anyway, it made sense to let him start socializing with other kids.

We were very lucky to get him into the school that his buddies Riley and Maddie went to over the past few years. Their mom is Jenny (our wonderful sitter), and she graciously agreed to keep him in the afternoons after school this year. This really helped us out since Dan's work is only a few miles from the school and he can be involved in all his activities. That way I can still work 2 full days a week for Camp. Plus, with Jenny's house just right down the road, he will be able to keep his afternoon schedule with her. It was also an added bonus that he had been to the school multiple times with her over the years to see Riley and Mads. So he already thought it was HIS school.

His teachers are Ms. Sharon and Ms. Beth. He did a great job at Open House last week, so we felt good going into today.

Here's just a few pictures of my big boy this morning.


Early morning Applesauce while mom tries to get back into the swing of things post-surgery. 



Obviously not too concerned about starting school!



I just loved the expression on his face. He was not thrilled about pictures. 



Our first "First day of School" Picture!



He knew right where to hang his lunchbox.




Just required a few 1:1 minutes with Daddy before he was good to go!


Maybe it was the fact that I am still not up to par from my surgery, but I think I did pretty good dropping him off. Here's to hoping that his first day is going great. 

We love you Hollister.....


1 comment:

  1. Aww, sounds like it wasn't too difficult (for either of you)! Love the pictures!

    Can't wait to see what God has in store for you over the next few months!

    Praying!

    ReplyDelete