They watched him all week while I was frantically trying to pull together all the loose ends that a camp entails. On Sunday, they drove Dan and Hollitser up to the camp (Near Myrtle Beach) so that Dan could sing at the memorial service that we hosted.
Below are some pictures from the fun week that Hollister had with his Grammy and Dave. I've also included some of him up at the camp on Sunday where he road a go-cart, caught his first fish and was fascinated by the animal decor (all real at one point) in the lodge.
You will be able to tell that he really doesnt like Dave much at all!!
Truthfully, he would probably have kicked Dan and I out of the house for the week if it meant that he could spend more time with them. You can tell that he was not missing me-in the slightest!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! I am hoping to catch up on a few more posts soon.
Enjoy!!
I know I am slightly biased, but I think he is pretty darn cute. (Well, ACTUALLY-Both of them are!)
No comments:
Post a Comment