Where my moments truly began

Where my moments truly began
I love this picture. Yes...that is my husband. The day we checked out our wedding site for the first time. (also the first week we discussed marriage). This is where the moments in my life now truly began!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yet again...

This blog touches my life every time I read it.

http://cometoofar.com/#/?p=264%23comments

This is Chad again. You might remember him from an earlier post. He received a liver transplant from his brother and then his brother died of complications after the surgery. Chad is now in danger of losing his brother's kidney. I can only imagine that having his brother's kidney has been a huge part of his healing and coping. How hard this must be. And yet, in the midst of this dark time in his life, he continues to be honest and teach us all lessons on life. I stand amazed.

Thanks Chad.

PS. I do have some updates from the Warren household. I'll try to update more later this week!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment