Where my moments truly began

Where my moments truly began
I love this picture. Yes...that is my husband. The day we checked out our wedding site for the first time. (also the first week we discussed marriage). This is where the moments in my life now truly began!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've finally done it....

Started an official Family Blog. I swore it wouldn't come to this. I was convinced that monthly updates on Hollister's Baby Site would be enough. However, those of you that know me-also know that I often have a lot to say, and somehow putting those candid moments in a Baby Site or even on my mom's Caring Bridge site, just don't cut it. Journaling has always been good for me. I've caved to peer pressure, and jumped on in to the world of blogging.....

So....I am attempting to condense all of my sites into one. It's been 3 years since my mom died, and while I will probably always have things that I want to say about and for her, It just isn't happening as much anymore. I will also probably keep up Hollister's site because, quite frankly-I just paid the yearly dues. AND....it is the closest thing to a baby book that I have. So I will update it for him as this next year goes by and then have it all put on a CD and then I will close that account.

Which brings me to this moment....IN THE MOMENT. That happens to be one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands...(Sister Hazel, just in case you were wondering). Anyway, I digress-"In the moment" will be my attempt at keeping everyone updated on the comings and goings of the Warren clan. (Both sides!) I also might throw in a little humor here and there.

So stay tuned.....I know you cant wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment